Your application for enrolment at the College should include the following documentation:
- A completed Application Form
- Certified copies of your last two school reports
- Certified copy of any public examination results
- Evidence of competency in English such as TOEFL, IELTS or other certificates. School results are also acceptable.
Step 1 - Select Your Course
Meet with course advisors or authorised representatives or go to the Murdoch College website to choose your course.
Step 2 - Complete and Submit Application Form
Complete and submit an Application Form either through the authorised representative or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should read the important information on the Murdoch College Application Form concerning the conditions of enrolment, particularly the Refund Policy.
Step 3 - Letter of Offer
Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer
Step 4 - Accept the Offer
To accept the Offer pay the amount stated on the Offer.
A Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and Welfare Letter (CAAW) will be registered electronically at the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) office through which you apply for a Student Visa.
Step 5 - Apply for a Student Visa
Lodge your application for a Student Visa at an Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) office. The visa application must be accompanied by:
- Copy of Letter of Offer
- Copy of CoE letter
- Evidence of OSHC payment
- Valid passport
- Passport photographs
- Medical clearance
- Visa Application Fee
- Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare (CAAW) if you are under 18 years old and not planning to live with a relative in Perth.