At Murdoch College, learning brings rewards on many levels. Students are encouraged to rise to intellectual challenge and embrace a love of learning. They are also given the opportunity to develop a deep appreciation of the value of all individuals and a strong sense of their own worth as caring, committed human beings.
- A Teacher Advisor System that links every student with a teacher who becomes a mentor and advocate, developing a direct and personal relationship with the student and his or her parents.
- A dynamic partnership with parents where parents and teaching staff work together to provide support and encouragement for each student.
- A Middle Years program that addresses the special needs of early adolescence in a nurturing and confidence-enhancing environment.
- A program for academically abled students that encompasses multiple strategies to deliver sustained accelerated learning opportunities for high-achieving students.
- Direct links with Murdoch University that provide outstanding extension opportunities to challenge and broaden our students’ intellectual horizons.
- Advanced information technology that incorporates vital learning tools for students as well as providing a superior information system for our communication and reporting needs.
- A personal development program dedicated to addressing the intellectual, social and emotional development of all students.